All purchased OMPT products are non refundable.
This is also stated in our general terms and conditions. Also the fact that products are not refundable is clearly shown in the check-out process to which explicit consent is given when finalizing the check-out process. Only in exceptional cases, a (partial) refund will be considered. These cases are:
- Incorrect or contradictory instructions given by your admissions office.
- Technical errors that are clearly the fault of OMPT or Examity.
You can fill out this refund form if you have experienced either of those situation. Please attach supporting documents (in the form of e-mails, screenshots or any other proof) Any refund requests that are not the result of an exceptional case as described above will not be processed.
Examples of refund requests that will not be processed are:
- Technical or connectivity issues at the end of the test taker.
- Missed application deadlines.
- Illness or ill family members.
- The choice to study at a different university that does not require OMPT.
- Any other situation that are not the exceptional cases as described above.